News & Events
Dear Valued Clients,
We want to keep our community safe during the COVID-19 outbreak while also being here to provide continued care to our patients.
We are open our NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS 7am-9pm.
Hospital measures being adopted to maximize SOCIAL DISTANCING recommendations are as follows:
– UPON ARRIVAL, CALL THE MAIN HOSPITAL LINE FROM YOUR CAR. Whether here for an appointment or emergency, we will have a technician come out to get your pet from your vehicle. The doctor will call your cell phone to get a history, discuss examination findings, and provide recommendations to determine the optimal treatment plan for your pet. Payment can also be collected over the phone. WE CAN STILL CARE FOR YOUR PET WHILE MINIMIZING HUMAN EXPOSURE AND INTERACTION.
– We are now offering TELEMEDICINE CONSULTATIONS for clients we have seen within the past year. We can schedule a phone appointment with a doctor, and if able, can prescribe the needed medications. Call us to learn more about this service during the outbreak.
– DROP OFF SICK OR WELLNESS APPOINTMENTS ARE AVAILABLE daily for your convenience.
– CURBSIDE PICKUP IS AVAILABLE FOR MEDICATIONS AND FOOD. Please call when you arrive, payment will be taken over the phone and a Hickory staff member will deliver your medications to your car.
- Our Hickory Pet Inn is open! We are continuing to practice safe social distancing with masks required during drop off.
Please stay safe, and know that Hickory is still here for you and your pets! We will keep you updated if there are any further changes.
Three Generations of Helping and Healing
Hickory Veterinary Hospital was founded in 1956 as a team of professionals committed to excellence in animal care. Our continued goal is to deliver the highest quality of veterinary medicine to our patients.